We pride ourselves in offering all the services any type of property might need to successfully manage blocks of flats acting on behalf of Landlord clients, developers, leaseholders or Right To Manage companies. We are experienced in managing and maintaining buildings and place a strong focus on the Landlord and Tenant relationship.
We manage our buildings in accordance with the terms of the lease, legislation and the RICS Residential Service Charge Management Code. We undertake a site visit on a periodic basis including Health and Safety check lists to review the condition of the buildings, ascertain works for repair, monitor and supervise contractors.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Liaison between the Landlord and the Leaseholder;
• Preparation and administration of ground rent and service charge demands;
• The collection of Ground rent, service charge and other charges;
• Dealing with the repair and maintenance obligations;
• Preparation of service charge budgets and arranging the audit of the accounts;
• Providing annual reports of income and expenditure;
• Regular property inspections;
• Advising on compliance with relevant leasehold obligations;
• Building maintenance and their services;
• Health & Safety advice to comply with legislation;
• Attending all AGMs and directors meetings as and when required;
• Facilities management; and,
• RICS-approved intermediary insurance service.
We undertake a full review of the property upon commencement of management and liaise with the instructing client to understand their needs and requests. We will note all major requirements for the building and provide a cost analysis review of the current contracts in place. Andrew Creighton use a panel of contractors that are responsive and offer quality work at a reasonable cost. We maintain a register of contractors who are on our approved contractor list, meaning they hold all the appropriate insurance and Health & Safety qualifications.
We also ensure that our contractors are competitively priced by benchmarking their costs against the data we hold for other companies in the industry to give leaseholders value for money. We provide a dedicated response to maintenance queries and general enquiries.
All calls are logged and tracked through to maintenance contractors for effective and prompt solutions. We also offer an out of hours call out service for any emergencies. As your managing agent, we will liaise with the Directors/Freeholder in order to agree a plan of repair and maintenance for major works in order to budget for future works on your property and ensure that expenditure will be planned and under control and agreed.