If you live in the UK or abroad Andrew Creighton can take the day to day stress out of looking after your property and dealing with your tenants. We have extensive experience in managing single units and tenants on Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Initially inspect your property to establish its rental value and advise whether any work or additional furnishing is required;
• Collect all rents;
• Arrange for payment of your bills, i.e. water rates, gas, electric, service charges, insurance, cleaners and gas safety certificates etc;
• Regular inspection of the properties;
• Deal with all queries relating to the property and carry out repairs from changing a light bulb to total refurbishment;
• All clients’ money is held in a separate designated client account, in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors requirements;
• Inform the landlords of changes in tenancies;
• Check the inventory and state of the property at the conclusion of a tenancy and agree any deductions from the tenant's damage deposit;
• Send out quarterly statements of account, showing rents received less expenditure incurred; and,
• Facilities Management.
We are aware of the importance of ensuring that rent is paid on time and that properties are kept in full repair to meet various Health & Safety legislation. We visit all managed properties at least once every six months and are in regular contact with tenants to ensure that their rents are paid on time and that they comply with the other lease covenants. Where this is not the case, we ensure that clients are advised and we provide them with recommendations as to the best course of action.
The Landlord and Tenant relationship is key to the management process and our focus is to add value by protecting, enhancing and maximising the value of your property and investment.